Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday

Busy day yesterday orders for Sally completed, post off for Sarah, order for Natalie ready  and all my fabric orders arrived in the one day, so have plenty of the favourite  Bungalow Stripe on hand, of which I  will be making one up today for Alyce.  If you have family and friends to share my page with that would be great.  


I am also trying to get a review tab on my fanpage and this page for feedback,   I get your emails with all the lovely comments and I would love to share these with others.  You all send me such lovely comments,  makes it all worthwhile,  thanks heaps.  And any photos of your little ones in their dresses would be great, love to see them out and about in their gorgeous dresses.


Have a great day.


Denise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment