Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday

Well a couple of new dresses with a little change here and there to the patterns,  I have sooooo many ideas but there is never enough time to make all the things I think about.   I have just put up photos of some of the new fabrics I have in,  I bought these thinking of baby sets, but of course if you think they would look good in something else just email me.  I would love to get feedback.  I would also love for you to follow this blog so that you can get updates of my new fabrics and dresses.  I have today bought some new patterns thinking of winter, well today was the last day of Summer!!!  So time permitting I can get into those over the next month, maybe it will be cooler by then.  I have ordered some winter fabrics as well.  Thanks all for now have a great day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment