Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Busy times...

Lots of CUSTOM made to orders on the go at the moment,   but we did manage a few days away to the EKKA   for which I really should have been in training for the walking,   my legs were so sore.   (sewing machine legs I suppose).

Then I have been 'rufflin'  some orders on these gorgeous Penelope Rose Fabrics.





Cute little Vest for little boys christening, looking forward to some photos of that as well.


Working on - some more turtle fabric,  dress with ruffles, a 3/4 pants - top and jacket set and the list goes on.   I am so pleased to have your orders and will work my way through them very soon.

For Butterflybees and Stingbees customers I like to give back with some sales and specials. 
Tonight I have an item on auction at the CIRCLE  hope you can pop over to join in.

Oh  yes then I have committed to a Showcase Item in September, so lots to do and see here.  And I am sure I have missed a few other things in between.

Best wishes

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment