Thursday, April 10, 2014

School Holidays

Yeah for me  ..........more time to sew!!!


This week has been so great with time to pull out the patterns I have wanted to make for so long.  Bonus .............my ladies love them.

{Gypsy Shrugs}  as the weather cools down to keep bare shoulders covered, brighten a tee or skivvy for winter - versatile.  Check my store there may still be one there.  :)





{Twist Shift}  This dress has lots of fun features to make it fabulous for casual get togethers.  It has welt pockets for collecting teasures, a contrast panel of #Jennifer Paganelli fabrics, it is reversible which is a real plus if you have a little one who spills or who likes to change their outfit to suit their  mood!

- check my store - maybe one left.







Best wishes always.
Love to have you leave a comment or contact me about any items.
butterflybees@bigpond.com

Denise





No comments:

Post a Comment