Thursday, February 7, 2019

Two years between Posts!!!!

Two years between Posts!!!     So that really makes me the worst everrrr blogger right.

But I just had a thought check if its even still there and yes you are, and how nice to see some of the #butterflybeesactionpics of  my loyal customers and wow how you have grown since those days.

So the fastest thing I can do as a 'non-blogger'  is update with some new pics.   That's my best effort.

By all means if you are still keen for more,  join me over at facebook or Instagram.   Drop me a message if you do see this post,  that will really make my day and give me a laugh.






























So these are just a few pics  from Summer,  rashies, rompers and skater dresses.

I still do Custom Orders,   in whatever you want and which ever fabric you request.  I have my Etsy store open for Inspiration, as well a Ready Made Section, which is going well this year.

Please pop by and check my various sites out   Facebook, Instagram and Etsy.

Butterflybees


regards

Denise

Best wishes always.

No comments:

Post a Comment