Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday

Today has been busy with sewing,  and a simple trip for errands - shows lost keys errrr and a broken down car, regardless I still managed to get the winning dress for Candice finished and wrapped to post tomorrow.

Candice won the December Birthday Celebration Competition and got to choose her own dress - style and fabric.  Candice has purchased from me previously as has many of you now, she has supported me in several auctions now,  it is great to have her get a win and here is her dress!!.


As well I managed to finish another "Milly" Dress for the Madeit Store -  this fabric is so gorgeous pale pink roses,  but it is so hard to get the right colour in my photos,  it truly is much nicer in real.  Just imagine pale pink roses.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment