Sunday, April 22, 2012

Are you kidding me!!!

Deborah from dkshopgirl has nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award (are you kidding me I say) even so I am thrilled and really appreciate this Deborah.  And so in 'accepting' this award ( lol)  I have to nominate 5 of 'my' favourite blogs.

There are a few rules that come with the award...

*Copy and paste the award onto your blog

*Link back to the blogger who gave you the award

*Choose your 5 favourite bloggers with under 200 followers (who you think deserve to be recognized) and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they've won the award.

And lastly, hope the 5 chosen bloggers will continue to share the blog award love ... xxx




Ankbowtique  Two mothers who have three girls between them.  Started AnK Bowtique because they could not find accessories for their little girls. Their hobby is conducted from their homes around the normal motherly duties and teaching their children through Distance Education and living in rural QLD on cattle properties.


I love these ladies style and that they can do this from a remote location.




Shop Contemporary Handmade    A central place for Aussie shoppers who love handmade to connect with handmade businesses in a meaningful way.


Love their style and appreciate their help to others.










Tara is new to blogging at Straight from the Hart gorgeous family  and  is doing a great job - getting the message out about gluten free, and raising her family.



Tania from Chickens Ink is one busy lady and  loves creating.   Chicken Ink. was launched in July   2009 and was one of the first Aussie craft businesses (hobbyist) on Facebook.



Tractor Girl  When I saw this name I thought I HAVE to see this one.  And pleased to say I love her creations, stylish designer of homewares and accessories.  I can relate to 'tractorgirl'.


And so now girls this has taken little ole me some time to bring together ........ I hope you can pop over to these girls blogs and enjoy them as much as I do.  Maybe you will join and follow them along in their journeys.     They are all humble and all doing their own thing.  Enjoy and thanks for your time.

Thanks Deborah (I think).

Denise






No comments:

Post a Comment