Sunday, April 29, 2012

Keys

Morning all to Sunday - are you thinking about your week just gone or maybe the week ahead. Or like me -  how come these things happen.

This is a gorgeous photo of keys - but who is like me and hates 'keys' ?

For the last 4 months I have been searching high and low for some important type keys, had to have some items replaced because we couldn't find the 'keys'.


 Well last night putting stuff away that was hanging around and right under my nose 'almost' hanging on the back of the sewing room door a bag I NEVER use, (well only once it seems)   behind another bag, as you do.


  I kept the bag out as I AM going to trace a pattern from it, it's only been there 4 months -  not even my bag.         


Cling cling what's in here, there they are!!!!  


 Feel like such a dill. So yes I hate keys.


Have a great day - don't lose anything.


Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment