Friday, January 18, 2013

Big step

While I was out walking yesterday I came to a decision to run a SHOWCASE on my page,  scary.....I quickly started putting it out there as soon as I got home, before I changed my mind!!    I had missed out on places in a few recently and so I thought well this is the only way I will make sure I get a place.

To my surprise I was bombarded all day with entries and had to close the book on them last night - 30 participants I think for a start will be just right, not  tooo many and not to small either.

So what about this Showcase - I wanted it to be beautiful - full of every gorgeous item - and I wanted a bit of control as well - so I decided to pick a fabric collection to work with.  I have fallen for Jennifer Paganelli's new collection being released in May   "CIRCA"   beautiful old world charm , with vibrant colours and many in the range to mix, match, coordinate and do many many things from clothing to homewares.


Here is a look at the collection.




And of course the details of the SHOWCASE which isn't until July - but I had to get it started (before I changed my mind) 




Best wishes

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment