Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hello

Hello I don't deserve to have a blog,  its been 4 weeks.  As I have said many times on here I don't wish to read others prattle about their cats, dogs and..................so I guess that is why I can't blog like that.  I just want to share my sewing in pics.  This last few weeks I have been drooling over the NEW Beauty Queen Fabrics that have come in here,  playing with the All Seasons Dress pattern by Fresh Designs, working on a huge custom order for lovely customer Alison - jackets, twirler dresses,  glitz, snuggly fabrics and its been buzzing.













And as you can see its been a busy month.  

As well I do get some spare time with our growing , cheeky grandchild Harrison - and I think I can blog about him - just a little.  Born 21 Jan he is just so lovely and makes us smile sooo much. 
 We love him to bits xxxx



Best wishes always

Denise

ps.  if you see something you like share it with a friend.  please.  xx


No comments:

Post a Comment