Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Great start..

What a fantastic start to my day -  open my fb and feedback like this from Claire Partington

"I absolutely love the shorts that arrived in the mail today . Just the right amount of structure and snazzy pockets with faux flaps . They will be a perfect gift with some tone on tone tees . I like to include a book or music tape as well and these suit a beachy theme so well . Lovely , just lovely . I am going to have a look at your new boys fabric and order something new as i am so delighted with your creation . Cheers .


This gets me off to a great start for the day.


And very timely as I have been working on the boys clothing this weekend.  There will be a NEW fb page for the boys and a NEW name later in the month (I hope)   so at the moment I am working my way through these new fabrics teamed with denim and of course looking ahead I have ordered some others.  Please subscribe to my newsletter so that you will hear when it all opens.                                                               Newsletter link




Here is the link to my fb   fabric for boys collection:


Fabric link



Have a great day.

Denise









No comments:

Post a Comment