Thursday, May 10, 2012

In the Coming days.......

Showcase are all so popular at the moment ,  so need to be in it, and I love the chance to create with a theme (even though sometimes the time frame is a bit short!).  Nevertheless here are two that are coming up.

Saturday 12th May with Little Peach Handmade  there is the Pirates and Petals Showcase.

This is my entry:

Something for a 'Pirate' Boy.


And then on the 24th May over at Muddy Ruffles   'Meet Me in Paris'  Showcase for their 2nd Birthday Celebration.

My entry:



And while all this is going on I am trying to get my BOYS range moving -      I have come up with a name -    'Stingbees' .  It sounded  weird  the first time I said it.....but now there is no going back I have the cards printed and it has so grown on me.  It is final.  Hope before the end of the month to have enough made to show you.

Ohhh and did I mention my lovely daughter gets married on the 19th,   and this weekend is the 'Hens' party oooohhhhhhh,    so when will I be sewing!!!  Not sure,  but it is amazing what I can squeeze in.

Best wishes

Denise


1 comment: